” We have worked with tmi business management on a number of tours over the last few years and I can easily say that Philip’s expertise with foreign taxation and tour finances has meant a smoother tour each time. Having that guy who knows both sides of the business, from the Artist and Promoter’s point of view and from the finance and accounting angle, is worth a lot. I’m always happy to work with Philip and his organization and I’d recommend tmi business management without hesitation.”
Arthur Fogel – Chief Executive Officer of Global Touring and Chairman of Global Music, Live Nation
“RZO’s relationship with tmi business management and Philip goes back over 20 years. We would never consider touring Europe/ROW and not have Philip involved in helping mitigate the tax impact on our clients.”
William (Bill) Zysblat – Managing Partner, RZO, LLC
“We have worked with Philip Brennan and tmi business management for almost thirty years now on various tours and projects. We look to Philip and his crew’s expertise to –
- Set up the optimum structure for our projects;
- Deal with all financial and taxation aspects of our projects; and
- Solve any problems which may occur.
all with the aim of ensuring that our artists are financially protected and that their earnings takeout is maximized.
We ask and tmi business management deliver, efficiently and professionally…
I cannot recommend them more highly…”
“I have worked with Philip Brennan and tmi business management for over 15 years. I had the good fortune of learning about the entertainment business from Philip at the start of my career and I consider him to be one of the most knowledgeable financial experts in entertainment. I would highly recommend working with tmi business management on any scale of project within live events ranging from clubs to stadiums across the globe. tmi business management is well-versed in all touring financial issues, delivering tangible results and effective tax mitigation.”
Amit Sandhu, BA, MAcc, CPA, CA | Live Nation, Senior Vice President, Operations & Finance – EMEA
“With Touring activities conducted on a worldwide basis, we were looking for someone to assist us in maximizing our Artist client touring revenues outside of the United States and to deal with the tax issues arising in the various countries.
tmi business management operate on a global level. They assisted us in setting the goals to achieve, to determine and implement the optimum structures to achieve our goals in an effective and efficient manner, and deal with all local compliance issues.
We would have no hesitation in highly recommending tmi business management.”
Jordan S. Keller, Keller Turner Andrews & Ghanem, PLLC
Who and What: tmi business management
- tmi business management – your niche finance expert in the touring business
- tmi business management was set up to address the needs of baby bands and established acts touring in Europe and the Rest of the World;
- Our field of expertise is financial management and international tax solutions for touring acts;
- Our relationships are with all major European and Rest of the World promoters with extensive experience working with all Live Nation and independent promoters;
- In founding tmi business management our principal, Philip Brennan, has applied over thirty years of frontline experience worldwide with BCL Entertainment Corporation and The Next Adventure (TNA) as well as SFX and Clear Channel’s Touring Division where he served as Chief Financial Officer;
- Today, our business HQ is in Dublin, Ireland at the gateway to Europe. We also have associated networks in the United States and Canada, Germany, and The Netherlands as well as extensive contacts throughout Europe, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand.
Touring Overseas? You need our expertise. Contact us here for a free, no-obligation assessment of your upcoming touring tax liabilities.